Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Three Minute Drive

Getting children ready and to school on time every morning always seems such a challenge. In a perfect world, I'd like to be able to have a quiet, private moment with each child to start their day out on a positive note. Unfortunately, most times we're in such a rush that I barely have time to hug and kiss each one.

One morning this week, my oldest gave me the "precious moment of the day." Yahweh, by Tal & Acacia is one of my favorite songs and it happened to be playing during our three minute drive to school. As we turned the corner, I heard her quietly singing along with the sweetest voice (normally she mimics the singing from High School Musical) and I had to stop and silently thank Jesus for that quiet moment of worship before school.


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful - she is a sweet child. I love it that all your children sing songs about Jesus from the heart. It is a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete