Wednesday, November 10, 2010

After Choir Surprise

What a precious moment awaited me after I returned home from choir tonight. Kylie, my oldest, was still awake and writing when I arrived and sang me the following song:

A little tune I wrote for mommy. By: Kylie

Mommy I love you.
Mommy I love you.
Mommy I love you.
Mommy I love you.
You are my special one.
The one I can count on. You are so kind.
I wouldn't trade you for anything. You always tend my wounds.
You keep me nice and healthy. You love me so. And I think that you are the best mother in the world. Nothing has gone wrong when you are around. And you are so true. Every word you speak I try to obey. But the thing I love about you is your kindness. You are my mom the one that is so true. I think you're nice. Because you are my mom.
You are my mom.


Oh this just thrilled my soul! She also drew a picture of just the two of us to go with the poem.

1 comment: