Sunday, February 6, 2011

A Song in Her Heart

Kinley, at the tender and tumultuous age of two, has a gift for learning songs. In one afternoon, you can hear her sing anything from Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to High School Musical, and Jesus Loves Me. Recently, she piped up with a new song I had only heard on radio commercials. You see, we listen to Christian radio, exclusively, and they've been advertising a concert in March for Chris Tomlin. Apparently, during the commercial, they play Tomlin's song, "I Will Follow," because Kinley has started singing it. It is the most precious sound to hear your young daughter singing, "Where you go I'll go, Where you stay I'll stay, Where you move I'll move...I will follow You" knowing this song is about Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. This is way to precious! She truly does have a song in her heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is wonderful! I love that song :) Looks like you've got another little singer on your hands!

    ReplyDelete